Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Notes Of A Filmmaker


A quick shout out to Ian Lawton , filmmaker and oldest buddy of mine ( In fact , we made a short together ...I guess , over 20 yrs ago - which I can't really remember much of , and I'm sure was terrible , if it ever even got finished - Ian?.
He lives in Ireland . He makes films , and he has a blog
called Notes Of A Filmmaker which contains some cool links and valuable info on film making , but more than that , it's kinda like a production diary of a filmmakers ongoing projects .
Check it out , it's a nice slice .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks , I have enabled the setting for comments from anyone , so you don't need to have to be a registered user etc.
If however the site starts to receive spam or abuse from the usual spam suspects out there on the web , well...then I will turn the need to register back on .
Hope it all goes well .
thank you.