Friday, August 28, 2009

New Zealand Based Internet TV

Free (excluding your regular broadband charges) New Zealand based web tv site ZILN , goes live soon , (already some content working).
.

I have had a look around , it's early days yet but there seems to be some of the freeview channels like Aljazeera etc available for both live streaming and VOD. The site promises a fair bit and hopefully will live up to those promises .

I was looking at Freeview recently as my "parents in law" have just had it installed, and while I'm tempted , I like having the choice of online viewing .Certainly some of the news channels interest me.It remains to be seen what Ziln will bring to the table in the coming months.

Check it out , some of the channels are already working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks , I have enabled the setting for comments from anyone , so you don't need to have to be a registered user etc.
If however the site starts to receive spam or abuse from the usual spam suspects out there on the web , well...then I will turn the need to register back on .
Hope it all goes well .
thank you.