Saturday, June 20, 2009

Looking for authentic costumes



Hi all ,
I'm working on a script at the moment for a short film and I will need some assistance with some costumes .
I am looking for 2 authentic looking costumes for a couple of Native American characters , women , in their 20's .

I will also need to dress a older cowboy character , again, as authentic as possible , old weathered geezer , who's been riding the range for a few months. I'm thinking , well dressed but dusty and dirty .

Also all the gear to go with their horses ......and a couple of horses.

Well , i guess 1 brown or black horse and 1 piebald pony .

Please chip in if you have any suggestions.

Cheers

R

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks , I have enabled the setting for comments from anyone , so you don't need to have to be a registered user etc.
If however the site starts to receive spam or abuse from the usual spam suspects out there on the web , well...then I will turn the need to register back on .
Hope it all goes well .
thank you.