Thursday, January 14, 2010

Darrens Big Break Entry Would Like Your Vote,Please.

Hi all,

Darren Simmonds has an entry submitted for the Big Break competition I mentioned in a previous post.
There is an audience vote element to this comp and as voting closes tomorrow,Darren would really appreciate you having a look as soon as you can and
hopefully you will give him your vote!

The link will open on Darrens pitch for the film ,what you need to do is click on the green vote for this button .
Below is the link(but read to the end of this entry first)
You will be required to register so they can send you an authentication email - but this is a simple process (but don't forget to untick the "send me tourism info" box if you
don't want to be emailed more stuff from Tourism New Zealand)


As I mentioned , the deadline for votes ,I believe, is tomorrow , so I encourage you to quickly do it now.
Please feel free to forward this to anyone you think may be interested.

Cheers

Robert


No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks , I have enabled the setting for comments from anyone , so you don't need to have to be a registered user etc.
If however the site starts to receive spam or abuse from the usual spam suspects out there on the web , well...then I will turn the need to register back on .
Hope it all goes well .
thank you.