Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Last calls for last minute entries !


Okay Folks ,

there is about a day to go before you need to hand in your "Gone In 60 Second" entries.
If you haven't even started yet ... well , it's still doable! - get that movie made!.

I just might enter ,as an extra entry, the 60 second webcam video I just shot of my dog playing with a puppy ,a little soundtrack of me , whistling badly , embedded behind it - and there you go - that's how simple it is to make a movie to enter!

C'mon ,you can do it.

All entries are to be returned to Paradiso Cinema by close of business tomorrow, at the latest.
Clearly label everything.

Cheers

Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks , I have enabled the setting for comments from anyone , so you don't need to have to be a registered user etc.
If however the site starts to receive spam or abuse from the usual spam suspects out there on the web , well...then I will turn the need to register back on .
Hope it all goes well .
thank you.