Friday, September 18, 2009

Good News and Disappointment-Special Post from Greg


I rushed my boy off to sleep and zoomed into town to the screening
last night at the cinema.
It was an awesome doco,
well worth the trip.

When the lights came up I was astounded to find there was only Rob,
another couple and myself sitting there.

And when I came to hand in
mine and Phil Martins entries to the Gone In 60 Seconds film
competition and found that we were basically the only ones that did
anything I was a bit disappointed to say the least. "To busy to do it",
I hear you say. Well that's Bull*#@t .I run and work in three
businesses and have a small family and still managed to bang one out
and help with another.

The good news is I have managed to convince Rob to extend the "hand in
date" to the 22nd of October. So that gives EVERYONE time to do that
little something you have always wanted to do.That one point, that
one angle, that one experiment.

Go on, do it I dare you to. It would be
a good night if we could all sit in the cinema and see a bit of work
from all of us.

So go on make a movie!!!
There will be a trophy up for grabs and some prizes too.

Greg Von Heraud Parker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Folks , I have enabled the setting for comments from anyone , so you don't need to have to be a registered user etc.
If however the site starts to receive spam or abuse from the usual spam suspects out there on the web , well...then I will turn the need to register back on .
Hope it all goes well .
thank you.